The 3rd World Seabird Conference is accepting submissions for late breaking posters for the virtual conference October 4 – 8, 2021.
Abstracts Open: July 19, 2021
Abstracts Close: August 15, 2021
Anticipated Decision Date: August 20, 2021
Submission of Poster Material if accepted: Anticipated deadline September 6, 2021
Abstracts are invited on a wide range of topics related to seabirds ecology, biology and conservation. Abstracts are only being solicited for poster presentations for the virtual WSC3.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
1. All submissions must be made in English.
2. Include all authors (primary and secondary) exactly as you wish them to appear on published material and in the correct order. Please enter names with a capital first letter of the first and last name. Do not enter names all capitalized.
3. Include a keyword from the list of keywords that best represents your submission.
4. Prepare an abstract title (max 255 character limit, approximately 30 words). Please use sentence case for the title (capitalize the first letter of the title and lower case for all other letters unless required and do not include a period (.) at the end of the title
5. Prepare the abstract (max 2000 character limit, approximately 300 words).
6. Submit via the online abstract management system. Please note, when submitting the abstract cut and paste the text from a text editor to ensure it does not include any underlying formatting that may cause errors.
7. Ensure the submission has been approved by all authors.
Authors are welcome to submit more than one abstract however there are limited poster presentation sessions and presenters may be scheduled to present two posters in the same session.
Abstract Submission Instructions
Submit with Existing account
If you have attended a conference in the past that used the Conference Manager application, including WSC1 and WSC2, or submitted previously to WSC3, you will already have an account with us – please login using the following link to submit your abstract. If you have forgotten your username or password, you will find a ‘Forgot your Password?’ link to reset your information.
Submit with New Account
If you are new to Conference Manager, click on the following link to submit your abstract. The first step will be to create an account – please make note of your username and password as you will need this information for future reference (i.e. editing abstract, registration, etc.).