The 3rd World Seabird Conference will take place October 19 – 23, 2020 in Hobart, Australia. Join us for four days of science, networking and time spent in beautiful and unique Hobart!
- Access to four full days of conference sessions, including the Welcome Reception on Monday October 19, 2020
- Complimentary access to pre-conference workshops on Monday October 19 (pre-registration is required)
- Daily Coffee Breaks Tuesday – Friday
- Two dedicated poster and exhibitor receptions
- Plenary sessions, Multiple parallel sessions and networking opportunities
- Complimentary WiFi in the conference meeting rooms
- An online program and abstract book
- The opportunity to network and liaise with research colleagues and leading international scientists
Please note that the conference closing dinner is an additional fee and can be added during the registration process.
Step 1: Register
Please note, registration rates are in US dollars. There may be additional fees incurred by individual credit card companies as the processing bank merchant for WSC3 is located in Canada.
Early Bird (Ends August 19, 2020)
Regular Delegate: $490 + 10% GST
Student Member: $290 + 10% GST
Standard (Ends September 18, 2020)
Regular Member: $540 + 10% GST
Student Member: $340 + 10%GST
Regular Member: $590 + 10% GST
Student Member: $390 + 10% GST
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing. The amount paid less a $75 processing fee will be refunded for cancellations post-marked, faxed, or emailed prior to September 26, 2020. Following this date, no refunds will be issued.
Transfer Policy: There will be a charge of $75 to transfer a registration to another person. Transfer requests must be made by September 26, 2020. Following this date, no transfer will be issued.
The World Seabird Conference reserves the right to modify the conference program. The conference organizers are not responsible for any non-refundable expenses participants incur for their travel and accommodations associated with this event.