The 1st World Seabird Conference Program featured over 700 presentations reflecting the work and research of over 1300 individual authors, presenters and convenors. These presentations provided an excellent framework and blueprint for seabird science, information management and exchange, and management/conservation activities for the next decade.
The 2010 scientific program included:
- over 120 Invited Presentations comprising four Primary Symposia and nine Special Paper Sessions
- over 120 Contributed Papers
- over 360 Posters divided into two Poster Sessions lasting two days each with each Poster session featuring topic areas generally reflecting the oral presentations during the two days
- an important series of WSC Legacy Workshops to generate input and discussion on improving access to, and use of, information and data on seabirds which would benefit from interaction and integration at regional and/or global scales
- an additional two open Workshops